The Eleganza 5 Critical and Intensive Care Bed helps to monitor and maintain vital signs of the patient and enables
staff to treat the patient safely with the help of highly sophisticated features and functions.
Features & Benefit
- The 15 degrees lateral tilting function assists with turning patients for routine nursing activities such as bed making,
hygiene needs or wound care with the minimum risk of back injuries.
- Regular patient re-positioning is easier improving pressure ulcer prevention.
- New smooth bed tilting provides even more sensitive care.
- The automatic i-Brake prevents falls caused by an unstable bed, especially during bed exit.
- The Multi-zone bed exit alarm monitors the patient’s motion activity and presence in the bed, helping to prevent falls.
- The central Bed Monitor system* continuously monitors the main safety features of all beds in the department.
- The patient can control the bed height using the MobiLift handle.
- The lateral tilt height settings and side tilt will assist the patient’s bed exit.
- The automatic integrated scales indicate the actual weight of the patient, the changes in time and contain
a system for the addition or removal of accessories.
- 3 drive modes facilitate patient transport on short and long distances. Easy operation with only one hand.