The Sentida low nursing bed reduces the risk of falls and their often serious consequences, thanks to its low surface height and sophisticated side guard concept. This notably increases safety at night, especially for active patients. The requirements of the current fall prophylaxis expert standard are completely complied with.
Low nursing beds from the Sentida series offer a wide range of technically advanced functions and elegant design. Patient safety is a top priority.
The strain placed on nursing staff is considerably reduced. The Sentida bed has electric high low, electric backrest, electric kneebend and trendelenberg. With the ability to lower this bed to within 25cm from the floor it is the ideal model for a dementia/high falls risk application.
Features & Benefit
The Sentida features include:
- Known for its ambient non-institutional appearance
- Maximum height of 80cm reducing risk of back strain
- Compliance with new standard IEC 60601-2-52
- Excellent brake design – braking function on handset as well as head and foot end brake bar
- Great movability even in a confined space due to 4 double castors at both bed ends
- Minimal gap between edge of mattress surface and side guard
- Double retracting sleeping surface to reduce friction and shearing forces
- Also aids in relief of pressure in sacral area
- Unique comfort seating position to make patient breathing easier, as well as digestion
- Vertical raise therefore no risk of holes in walls behind the bed
- Under bed clearance for patient lifters at any position
- Handset lockout function so care staff have control in dementia care settting
- Pre-selection function on handset to avoid accidental adjustments
- Equipped with integrated 20cm bed extension (just require extension in-fill and foam bolster to close gap)
- Attractive wood stain appearance
- Quality German made construction
- Limitless safety options and accessories
- 3 year electrical
- 10 year frame